Sunday, 18 August 2013

A Hectic Week and a Bit of Good News

Source: WeHeartIt.com
It is now just one week until the wedding and this last week has been particularly hectic for a number of different reasons. The first, and main, of these reasons is that I have been offered a job!

After attending an interview last Friday, I was asked to return to the company office in order to do a trial day/practical interview. I was actually very nervous about this interview and the practical interview, as the company itself had a really good reputation and the role I was applying for had such good potential for development that I almost felt that it was a little out of my league! But, the initial interview went well and by the end of the trial day on Monday, I was offered the job.

Since that day I have been working hard to learn the ropes and get to know all of the processes in my new role, which has left very little time for blogging or anything else! 

The second reason is probably the most obvious of the two, and that is that it is now only a week until the wedding and I need to make sure that everything is ready and prepared!! The nerves are kicking in, I am checking and re-checking that everything that will be needed on the day has been arranged and is on target for the big day, and that everybody that should be turning up on the day knows what they are doing - including me!

We have been making regular trips to different family members during the evenings, visiting the shops to buy any last minute bits (including a guest book, which we probably should have thought about before now!) and trying on suits and dresses to make sure that everything still fits. 

Tonight I have finally had the chance to sit down and relax, with my feet up and an ice cream in my hand. The hubby to be is out on his second stag do (spoilt rotten or what?) and I am taking this, now, rare moment to catch up with the internet. 

I can't get it out of my head that this time next week I will have a new name.

See you soon!




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice! Best of luck with your new job! I just came across your blog & I'm very happy that I did. can't wait to see more!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma, congratulation on getting the job - well done you! <3 xx
    This is such a pretty blog layout.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all of you for your comments! Sorry for the long wait for a reply! Really appreciate the support, thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs